Sunday, January 30, 2011

Energy Drink Caused Grizzlies Guard Mayo suspension

So, Memphis Grizzlies gaurd OJ Mayo buys an energy drink at the local stop-n-rob and gets suspended.
Ain't that a blip?

Even if you don't believe the guy.
You can not deny the likelihood that an energy drink has a "banned substance" in it.
Have you seen the stuff they put in those crack-in-a-can energy drinks?

Hopefully, Mayo has learned his lesson.
Tyrone Biggums was a great point-guard before the energy-drink crazy hooked him and caused his eventual downfall.
We would hate to lose another talented basketball player to the evils of energy boosting beverages.


Put me in the game Foo!, I mean coach...I'm ready to play!


A story like Mayo's (and Biggums') is exactly why I don't drink energy drinks.

Consider this: I plan on pounding a twelve-pack of barley-pops, a family-size bag of Funyuns, and a box of Flavor Flav's chicken come Superbowl Sunday.
Yet, I will STILL do less harm to my body (and my pocket-book) than Mayo did with that one can of energy drink.
That is the devil's drink I tell you.

Oh well....it's not like OJ has nothing else to worry about right now.
Maybe he can use the 10 day suspension to help dad through his situation.
Or he could spend the 10 days learning to play less troublesome cardgames.
UNO, Go Fish, or Solitaire are almost guaranteed to avoid future issues with his teammates.


Respect the Billycock Foo!

No comments:

Post a Comment