Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NHL STANLEY CUP -- GAME 7 BAYBEEEEE!

The NHL gets little notice from my blog.
But, the truth is, I enjoy the NHL more than I lead on.

In fact, I used to follow the NHL on a nightly basis and watch every televised game I had access to...up until a few years back.

The lockout of the NHL's 2004-2005 season turned me off to the sport in a bad way.
But, something of the old flame is stirring deep within me and I know what it is.....Game 7, Stanley Cup Fever!

I make no secret of my love for Football and Basketball and to a somewhat lesser extent Major League Baseball.
The World Series, The NBA Finals, The Super Bowl.
I love watching these.
But, nothing, and I mean nothing, in sports gets my juices flowing like a game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals!

Boston vs Vancouver, tonight at 8PM ET on NBC, live from TD Garden in Boston.

If you have any affection for the majesty of athletics...strength, speed, physicality, and competition...you should take some time to watch.
You will learn what all hockey fans already know:

NOTHING compares to a game 7 in the NHL playoffs...especially in the final round.


All the beautiful people love hockey!



And the BC Mafia Godfather says, "Turn my headphones up, Foo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment